- Thea Keith-Lucas
- (617) 253-2983
Thea Keith-Lucas was raised on the campus of the University of the South in a family of scientists and engineers. She served as Curate to Trinity Church in Randolph, one of the most ethnically diverse parishes of the Diocese of Massachusetts, and then in 2007 was called as Rector of Calvary Episcopal Church in Danvers, where she initiated creative outreach efforts and facilitated a merger. Thea joined the staff of Radius in January 2013.
- Patricia-Maria Weinmann
- Assistant Coordinator
- (617) 253-0108
Patricia-Maria Weinmann has been with Radius for over 25 years and began working at MIT while pursuing her graduate degree in opera direction and production. She brings a strong commitment to social justice, international development, nuclear non-proliferation, and environmental and economic sustainability.
- Christina English
- Communications Coordinator
- (617) 253-7707
Christina English has been working with Radius since 2007, after receiving her Master's degree in vocal performance from New England Conservatory. In addition to her work with Radius, she serves as Senior Administrative Assistant to the Office of Religious, Spiritual, and Ethical Life.
Our Steering Committee
- Nazli Choucri
- Political Science
- Principal Investigator and Director of a collaborative research project of MIT and Harvard University on Explorations in Cyber International Relations
- Sally Haslanger
- Linguistics and Philosophy
- Ford Professor of Philosophy
- Current field of interest: the social construction of race and gender
- Henry Jacoby
- Sloan School of Management
- William F. Pounds Professor of Management Emeritus and former co-director of the Global Change Joint Program
- Jonathan King
- Current fields of interest: Molecular biology; efforts to democratize science policy and to expand public education in science
- William R. Leitch
- Class of 1956
For over forty years, Bill worked in business and technical publishing, researching and writing about topics ranging from auto safety and noise pollution to Internet business models and computer privacy at McGraw Hill Business Week and International Data's computer research services.
- Ruth Perry
- Founding director of the MIT Women's Studies program
- President of the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Robert Plotkin
Patent attorney specializing in patent protection for computer technology, Lecturer at the Boston University School of Law and author of The Genie in the Machine: How Computer-Automated Inventing is Revolutionizing Law and Business.
- Balakrishnan Rajagopal
- Urban Studies and Planning
- Director of the MIT Program in Human Rights and Justice and the founder of the Displacement Research and Action Network.
- Bishwapriya Sanyal
- Urban Studies and Planning
- Director of the Comprehensive Initiative on Technology Evaluation
- Keili Tucker
- Class of 2023
Keili Tucker is a rising sophomore in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning. Passionate about sustainability, she is a member of Waste Watchers and has taught multiple Splash classes on the power of eco-minimalism.